I hate you lady!

I am sure you wouldn't have come across this kind of person before(or if you have let me know). Me didn't.

There is this friend of mine. I am not sure if I would still call her my friend(Before you think I am mean, I am not.) She was a simple working woman back then. She started to date a hip guy and there was transformation which everyone noticed and rolled their eyes. Well, that shouldn't bother me and it didn't. Except that she borrowed my clothes and never returned them which is SO not good.

Friends borrow stuff and that's cool but there's more to the story than just this. The attitude this lady carries has always irritated me. We joined our first job together. We were good friends then and started to hang out frequently. I even stayed at her place for a small amount of time before I could find accommodation for myself. We drifted apart slowly as she got involved with a guy and I formed a group of my own(at work). The cool girlfriend disowned her uncool clothes and came to me when she needed a traditional salwar for a formal event. I showed all my freshly washed and conditioned salwar sets and asked her to pick one. And she did.

*Two years later*
I see a woman and it hits me"Don't you have something similar?Hell,yeah!"After raking my brain a little too hard, I ping her and ask if she still has it. She has it and she is getting it to office next day. Oh that's good. Only that she got my pretty cotton salwar totally crumpled and in unwearable state. No way I am gonna take it and brush it.(There's some history of she borrowing a kurti of mine and it losing it's color when she washed it. Mom got rid of it.)She took it back.
*A week later*
I meet her in afeteria and what is that I see. I didn't see that kurti that she was wearing in like two years.And that is mine. O I am loving this. After some should I or should I not's I ask her - "Well, this kurti looks so nice and it would have been awesome if you were owning it".Ok, I didn't say that but I said to her it looks familiar and it is MINE. Pat comes the reply "Oh it is yours?I was wondering where it has crawled into my cupboard.You would have forgotten to pick it up when you left my place" I couldn't say anything more because a small bunch of friends join us and I didn't want to embrrass her.
Now when I want her to return all my clothes she comes up with such brilliant excuses like "Oh!I can't find it.","Oops,I forgot all about it."
All I can say is - the cool boyfriend of yours is in for a ride.

No Response to "I hate you lady!"

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Copyright © 2009 Brownie N Biryani All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes