Going home is always much awaited thing for me(You may refer to this post where I talk a whole lot about it, perhaps only about it!) I invariably have the same feeling every single time, be it during college break when I used to head home like once in 6 months or now, when I run back there in less than a month. I know, who doesn't feel this? But I belong to an another level,a higher one.
I get so desperate as I get into the train. I just wish that night goes by like in a flash. As a matter of fact, I sleep really well in the train(I always book A/c :D)Still, I just can't avoid that feeling. Worst part being, that feeling doesn't vanish even if I have company, sigh! I like the randomness in the train, a whole bunch of different sorts of people. Even though I get immersed in the book soon after I get in, whenever I lift my head I see and note if there any interesting things happening around. This makes for one of the stories I tell sister the next day.
No matter what, there is a gang of kids somewhere close to where I sit. Some small, some big, some sweet, some naughty. They make the surroundings look lively as long as they aren't irritating!Yes, few are,phew!
I am one of those people who are shy to have food on train. I sometimes skip my meal when on journey(Very rare though :P) But most of the times I am in a hurry to just gobble down whatever I got with me and get done with it.(So much for not liking Railway food)
I still wonder how (I mean HOW),wherever I am put up on train, a person who snores is right above me. I hate the snore so much that I sometimes shush them. If I can't sleep still, I just observe the pattern in some people snoring. They are rhythmic, not in a pleasant way. I can't tell you once when I wasn't disturbed by these people. Sorry guys!
I am going THERE starting in 3 hours :) I am looking forward to all these things.
No Response to "Wooohooo!"
Post a Comment