My birthday is fast approaching(There are good 36 days to go though!) I have a long long wish list. I know I will end up buying almost all these things myself(ALMOST!) but just for the record, you see.
1. The other day I was at forum mall. I've been there lotsa times before. No, I am not one of those people who end up going there every weekend. But,staying in Bangalore for 2.5 years you would have gone to Forum atleast a dozen times. Well, I haven't entered the Bose store before, my bad. Man oh man, are they head phones and speakers. Are they just speakers and head phones? No, they weren't. The store houses the most phenomenal sound system,ever. NICE.It is the most expensive thing on my list. So I better take it off. No, I'd let it be there, just in case ;)
2. I was never a make-up and cosmetic kinda girl. I know that's an oxymoron. But Bodyshop caught my eye err nose. The store in itself smells awesome and you feel gooood as you enter the shop and may be not as good as you exit(guilt, you know).I heard some of their products are on sale. Isn't that even more awesome? They have online shopping too!*wink wink*
3. The cost of living only increases exponentially in Bangalore. Well, its been only close to three years that I have been here. But heck, what's with their salon prices and all that?Okay, now I want nice hair cut and relaxing and rejuvenating hair spa. Won't you get me one?Won't you?I could give you the phone numbers if you want ;)
4. I was born in such auspicious season. Every other store in Bangalore goes on sale. That's making things easy for my friends, yes, that is you. I found Pepe jeans shirts and tees cute and I don't mind a jacket/sweat shirt from Levi's.
5. Placing these at bottom doesn't decrease their importance in anyway. I would feel special if you give me cookbooks as a birthday present. I am into cooking these days and even with meager resources(My kitchen is fridge-less and oven-less,poor thing!)I am managing to prepare good meals. Wouldn't it be nice if I am guided by Madhur Jeffrey?
6. I lost my phone :( I swear I did. I am no gizmo-gadgeto freak. I would want a simple
phone with a decent camera, good music player and GPRS . Touch mobile will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
These are all I can think of now. I 'll update as and when I think of new things in these 36 days.
3 Response to Chitti aayi hai..aayi hai..
can't figure out the date you posted this but did anything make it to you?
They have Bose music system in B'lore??? I really CANNOt wait to move out of this hell hole and back to B'lore. Madhur Jaffrey sucks- for me. Tried a few of her recipes so blah.
I hope you had a very good b'day, did you end up getting everything on the list?
For some reason,(Okay, I am too lazy to edit the HTML code)I can't see the time of the post I made. I should do that ASAP.
Haven't got anything from that list yet :( I just posted it yesterday(evil grin!)
Post a Comment